Troy Sorzano on 5 Mar 2010 18:13:47 -0800

[PLUG] Looking for top sales people in Philly NO RECRUITERS!

Hi all,

We are looking for some top sales people in Philly.  We have 3 lines of business PBX, Carrier and Carrier Managed Services.  Technical background is not required however top sales experience is required.  NO RECRUITERS!  I am only looking for personal recommendations from this list. Please have them contact me directly.

Did I say NO RECRUITERS!

Thanks,

Troy Sorzano
Director of IT