Conor Schaefer on 17 Mar 2010 10:23:12 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Thanks !

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 1:17 PM, John Desmond <jafdesmond19050@fast.net> wrote:
Salutations, gentlefolk !

... To everyone who commented on my request for info on hardware sources.

Sorry not to have gotten back to you sooner, my phone and 'net
connections KO'd by storm in wee hours of Saturday morning, just
reconnected.

Yours, John Desmond

I was just thinking about the follow-up etiquette on this particular listserv. Compared to other listservs I'm on, PLUG traffic is fairly low, and so I wouldn't view it at all as clutter if people follow up like this, just to say thanks.

Also, maybe it's because PLUG is the only local (i.e. Philly-based) list I subscribe to, but this list definitely feels like a community!

Looking forward to getting better acquainted with you guys at the upcoming keysigning.