Mike Sheinberg on 24 Mar 2010 05:51:18 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Linux SMTP honeypots?

Well scratch that. If anyone is interested, just ran across a couple of promising ones that I'll look into (none of which seem like SMTP honeypots but they fulfill the malware collection aspect):

-mwcollectd
-honeybow, and
-nerpenthes