Asheesh Laroia on 8 Apr 2010 19:30:06 -0700

[PLUG] Wikipedia Takes Philadelphia: Sunday Apr 11, Noon

Dear PLUGgers,

I'm helping organize an event on Sunday called Wikipedia Takes
Philadelphia. I'd love it if some of you would come by.

It's a photo scavenger hunt to fill in the photography gaps on Wikipedia
articles. Anyone with a digital camera, or who wants to just cheer along
or see some sights, is invite to join us. If you like Philly or Wikipedia,
please do!

There's a big long page on it at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Philadelphia/Wikipedia_Takes_Philadelphia
, but the short and sweet version is:

* Bring a digital camera
* Meet at the Drexel quad on Sunday Apr 11 at noon
** between Chestnut and Market, 33rd and 32nd
* I and other friendly people will be there!

And if Facebook is your bag, please say you'll come on our event page
there: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=113091428706618

-- Asheesh.

--
"Life, loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it."
 		-- Marvin, "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"