Robert Spangler on 23 Apr 2010 07:53:08 -0700

Re: [PLUG] MySQL

On Wednesday 21 April 2010 20:16, Robert Spangler wrote:

>  I'm looking for a a book on the above topic.  I would like something like

I would like to thank all who have replied.  I will take a look at these books
and see if anything fits my needs.

I am a DNS admin and I'm wanting to play around with PowerDNS.  This software
uses MySQL back end for it's data.  I want to learn the back end so that if
there is a problem on the front end I can check/manipulate the back end.  I
prefer to be able to look at everything and not rely on some front end
software to tell me what it thinks is the problem.  Again Thnx everyone for
your input.

--

Regards
Robert