Elizabeth Krumbach on 26 Apr 2010 16:20:31 -0700

[PLUG] [plug-announce] April 29, 2010: PLUG Into Hive76 General Linux Discussion & Meetup

                   ____  __    __  ________   ____      __
                  / __ \/ /   / / / / ____/  /  _/___  / /_____
                 / /_/ / /   / / / / / __    / // __ \/ __/ __ \
                / ____/ /___/ /_/ / /_/ /  _/ // / / / /_/ /_/ /
               /_/   /_____/\____/\____/  /___/_/ /_/\__/\____/

                             __  ___         __________
                            / / / (_)   ____/__  / ___/
                           / /_/ / / | / / _ \/ / __ \
                          / __  / /| |/ /  __/ / /_/ /
                         /_/ /_/_/ |___/\___/_/\____/

 PLUG Into Hive76 is a collaboration between the Philadephia Linux Users Group
 and the Hive76 Hackerspace in Philadephia. Hive76 provides a location for
 a Linux Night where PLUG and Hive folks can meet up, chat about Linux, discuss
 and engage in projects that we need space for (Linux robot, anyone?) and more.

 This month will just be a General Linux Discussion meeting. Have some
 troubleshooting to do on some system running Linux? Bring it out! Have an
 exciting topic about or related to Linux you want to talk to others about?
 Feel free! Want to just meet up with other Linux folks at a cool Hackerspace
 in Philly? Join us!

 The meeting will take place from 7-9pm at:

 Hive 76
 915 Spring Garden Street
 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19123

 Directions and other information are on our website:

 http://www.phillylinux.org/locations/hive76.html

 More about the Hive76 hackerspace can be found on their website:

 http://www.hive76.org/