JP Vossen on 10 May 2010 12:11:23 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Whither Debian Package a Day?

> Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 16:53:52 -0400
> From: Casey Bralla <MailList@nerdworld.org>
>
> Anybody know what happened to Debian Package a Day?
> http://debaday.debian.net/
>
> It's been defunct for some time, but I always enjoyed it.

Agreed.  No idea what happened to it.

I was literally JUST thinking that we should start a blog with the same
purpose.  Host it someplace so there are no infrastructure issues, then
have the owner really just be the editor...  Kind of fits in to my preso
for tomorrow, which is basically the same idea.

Later,
JP