Asheesh Laroia on 11 May 2010 06:06:50 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Whither Debian Package a Day?

On Sun, 9 May 2010, Casey Bralla wrote:

> Anybody know what happened to Debian Package a Day?
> http://debaday.debian.net/
>
> It's been defunct for some time, but I always enjoyed it.

My guess is that "nothing" happened to it, in the sense that some people
used to work on it, and now they don't. So nothing is currently happening.
(-:

If you guys want to continue it, I think that'd be totally rocking. Since
I'm a Debian developer, I'm sure I can bridge the gaps we need to cross to
have you guys start contributing if you like!

-- Asheesh.

--
A light wife doth make a heavy husband.
 		-- Wm. Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"