Paul L. Snyder on 2 Jun 2010 20:41:17 -0700

[PLUG] SPEAKERS NEEDED!

OK, it looks like we don't have a speaker for PLUG North next week.  I'd
offer to give my org-mode talk, but I'm going to be out of town.  Does
anybody have a talk on hand that they haven't given at PLUG North?
Or perhaps you've been playing with something interesting that you'd
like to talk about for 45 minutes to an hour?

Speak up if you'd like to save the day!

The calendar's also looking pretty empty for the next few months.  Does
anybody have a topic that they'd like to speak on...or that they'd like
to hear a talk on?  Please chime in!

Paul