Paul L. Snyder on 3 Jun 2010 08:59:33 -0700

[PLUG] Vendor interested in giving a talk to PLUG

Any interest in a talk from these folks?

Paul

----- Forwarded message from Melissa Klein <melissa@dakota-diesel.com> -----

From: Melissa Klein <melissa@dakota-diesel.com>
Subject: Presenting / Sponsoring Linux User Group
To: paul@pataprogramming.com
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 16:17:40 -0400

Paul,

I am hoping you can help. or perhaps point me in the right direction to
speak with someone on the opportunity to present and sponsor at an upcoming
meetings for the Philadelphia area Linux Users' Group.

PHD Virtual Technologies has recently relocated headquarters in
Philadelphia, Pa.  And in doing so, wanted to reach out to the local Linux
User Group community to support and encourage knowledge and awareness around
data protection and recovery.   We would be happy to provide food/drink to
the group and present a 20-30 minute presentation on our cross platform
virtual backup solution, providing a live demo with supporting best
practices on backing up virtualized environments.

About PHD Virtual Technologies - Delivering the highest performance and most
scalable cross platform backup solution on the market and pioneer of Virtual
Backup Appliances (VBAs), PHD Virtual Technologies has been transforming
data protection for virtual IT environments since 2006. Its award-winning
data protection solution, esXpress, is used today by more than 2,000
enterprises worldwide to achieve unlimited scalability, high availability
and cost effective backup and restore solutions for virtual machines. PHD
Virtual also provides a suite of free virtualization utilities to assist
with the administration and management of virtualized environments.  For
more information, please visit www.phdvirtual.com
<http://www.phdvirtual.com/>

Please let me know when you are available to brief phone call to discuss
further.

[Contact info redacted]