Paul L. Snyder on 16 Jun 2010 16:19:18 -0700

[PLUG] Speakers needed for all PLUG chapters, and soon!

We don't have anything on the calendar for any of the chapters for
July.  PLUG needs speakers!  If you've been playing with something
interesting lately, why not talk about it?  Pick a topic that you
know something about (or want to motivate yourself to learn
something about!) and decide where you'd like to give it.  If you don't
think you have enough material for a full 45-60 minute talk, that's
fine too.

Someone mentioned after the last PLUG Central meeting that they had
a possible talk, but unfortunately I failed to write down who it was.
If it was you, please let me know and we'll get you on the calendar.

Your talks are what keeps PLUG going!

Paul