stevenclphillips on 23 Jun 2010 12:23:04 -0700

Re: [PLUG] OT/ tubes

There are quite a few kits out there. Besides the usual radios, there are a ton of kits if you are a musician. About a month ago, I built a Fender-style reverb tank for a buddy of mine in Florida. It came out beautifully and ran about $450, iirc.
You can build all kinds of classic Fenders, Marshalls and Supros from amp kits.