Ezra Wolfe on 24 Jun 2010 12:24:36 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Drupal

There are semi-regular local Drupal meetings - check for announcements
here: http://groups.drupal.org/philadelphia-area

The next one is June 28th.

> I'm putzing around with Drupal and was wondering if there has been a
> presentation on that cms lately. I'm familiar with Joomla, so there are
> similarities, but I wouldn't mind hearing some tips and tricks, particularly
> on security.
> Steve

Regards,
Ezra Wolfe

DLC Solutions, LLC
109 South 13th Street
Unit Two South
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Office: 267-234-7400 Ext. 21
Mobile: (215) 868-5336
Fax: (703) 935-5594
AIM: ezrawolfe
Skype: ezra.wolfe
Website: http://www.dlc-solutions.com
EthosCE Learning Management System: http://www.EthosCE.com

Award-Winning eHealth Solutions | Philadelphia, PA & Washington, DC