JP Vossen on 14 Jul 2010 00:06:24 -0700

[PLUG] "syncable" RSS Reader?

I've been using Liferea and I like it a lot, but it would be really nice if I could sync it to another instance someplace, e.g. main desktop to mini9. Liferea can sort-of sync to Google, but that requires putting all your feeds into Google (not gonna happen) and as I understand it you lose folder/organization, which I like.

Liferea is talking about implementing something like this, using tt-rss [1] which I can probably live with, but it's not ready yet.

So I'd like:
	1) a fat/local-client (no web sites, esp. Google)
	2) in the Ubuntu Lucid repos
	3) that can sync using a shared file system, or something simple

Any clues?

Thanks,
JP

[1] http://liferea.blogspot.com/2010/07/feature-poll-results.html