Conor Schaefer on 14 Jul 2010 14:41:14 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Laptop recovery--useful data to collect?

  • From: Conor Schaefer <conor.schaefer@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Laptop recovery--useful data to collect?
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:41:08 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=zF8tgK6Fw6RTBsJEcf3/5UaaexS0+iq1fsbyh9LIvOM=; b=UO1yvC6Y9ShbrVP7/7XvHbIm8yHoO7k/KWPdR0SpNAnas25ZhIrg4XyGgJfpacljQV DxXoLKY6/lL+8tTuV8SBR88iRT5eJwT9Hwi9Cp8eeLSdKR1DsohCcg/uCI7vhs1I0830 3Jlgw/96DqKTF9epJUYwyF33g3WDXtunMFL4I=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org