Art Alexion on 29 Jul 2010 19:44:42 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Suggestions for distro for DNS server

  • From: Art Alexion <art.alexion@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Suggestions for distro for DNS server
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 22:38:46 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=dHpehFj/5imYsYdm6+PVjo+CARyTr93uXJBQax+XL2M=; b=Le99PSO2hzjYSKp9mpdgUWeVBiRG4jEYS0EgVQpb9qs4svDevKKnwFtKpEnI8+Bbhz RO7gDBMpezNVjcn1fzolBfEBaUDRoJZbdxLyElrOFy7X1O1f5p0Q2nB74q3ZGv2k6I6E iR0BDXri8j2rYzeK8Ea0799sGKOcEhfaXwDr8=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org