[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PLUG] Ordering food near Coredial/PLUG North site
- From: Art Alexion <email@example.com>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] Ordering food near Coredial/PLUG North site
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 12:21:30 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:received :in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Ft1I0FzVDoK7ESeSdmogZWU7TvPCL41NFP7Sa0qnhro=; b=xYzYhS5qcOdUUXNRuOZI0uPNpgIOlh+igPKesthvgnAMHDUwoO+9MUArmnhY2muR74 uAEBRR2rZm5VAPQT8cf88Zm1recYAU2+ujCiKaVV56PGJs5M3u5s9cUIMgZ+5VQ8RfbF U6kxf/sNzIHpTmQBBVNcU/Vqw1xbDdFHmjEvY=
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I've been to all 3 of the places you mention, and though all are pretty good, they are pretty far away from Coredial.
Canoes, Germantown Pike near 202, is also good along those lines, and much closer.
On Aug 5, 2010 8:58 AM, "Geo Mikie" <email@example.com> wrote:
On 8/5/2010 7:34 AM, Kevin McAllister wrote:
oops, I didn't quite read the whole message.
> On Aug 4, 2010, at 2:53 PM, Paul L. Snyder wrote:
>> PHD Virtual, the vendor who will be prese...
anyway, just another thought. I remember seeing on one of the brew pub websites that with a business group reservation you get $2.00 pints or some other special prices. It may have been earth bread brewery , which I have never been in, or Lafayette , I am not sure. Maybe be better for future cosideration.
Philadelphia Linux User...
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug