Paul L. Snyder on 11 Aug 2010 18:03:01 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Need a speaker any time soon?

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010, Kyle R. Burton wrote:

> > I would love to learn about chef, I am overwhelmed with sysadmin tasks. Last night North was open for the 14th.
>
> Er, the 14th of August?  As in this sat?  I can't do it on 9/14, I'm
> doing the talk at CPLUG on 9/14...in Harrisburg :)
>
> I could do it after that though.

Kyle,

Great!

Besides Sep 14 (which obviously isn't going to work), the following dates
are currently open:

  Mon Sep 20 - PLUG West (Malvern)
  Wed Oct 6  - PLUG Central (Philly)
  Wed Nov 3  - PLUG Central (Philly)
  Tue Nov 9  - PLUG North (Plymouth Meeting)
  Wed Nov 15 - PLUG West (Malvern)

The sets of attendees at each chapter are largely (if not completely)
disjoint, so if you feel like shopping the talk around to more that one
chapter, that would be great, too...

Paul