linc on 30 Aug 2010 11:47:52 -0700

Re: [PLUG] free for the cost of shipping

Morgan Jones wrote:
I hate throwing stuff away if I can find someone who wants it.

1) I have a PIII 350 motherboard and case with a power supply.  It may have memory in it.  It was working when I decommissioned it.
2) 33.6k & 56k fax modem.  One of each, USRobotics.  Both come with power cords but nothing else.  I'd prefer to give them away as a pair.
3) 1GB SCSI JAZ drive with two disks and a SCSI cable that I believe will work.

I live and work in center city so could arrange for you to meet if you'd prefer to pick them up.  I'll probably take them to the recycler mid-september.

Anyone interested?

-morgan

I *may* have brought this up before, but if I havn't this is as good a time as any.. I run http://freelinuxbox.org which is a site designed to help you (not just you Morgan, but you all) find a new home for your old / spare linux box. Please check it out!

--
-Linc Fessenden