Eric at Lucii.org on 17 Sep 2010 10:58:29 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Apache2/PHP not displaying correctly

Doug:

That is it.  I saw binary characters so I saved it to blog.html.gz and then
unzipped it.  It was gzipped html.

Turn off compression in Apache - that should be an instant fix.
Alternatively, look at the mime type headers.

Also, sometimes a PHP package will generate the page already gzipped - and then
apache gzips it too.

Sorry I cannot be of more help right now but deadlines are looming over here.
Actually that's a good thing... it means paychecks are looming shortly
thereafter  :-)

Eric

- --
#  Eric Lucas