Doug Crompton on 30 Sep 2010 15:29:38 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Recent VOIP Experience Anyone?

Well you could install MJ on a junk computer and then use this hack to run
it on Asterisk -

http://www.voipphreak.ca/2008/08/31/hack-magicjack-to-work-with-your-asterisk-pbx-installation-20-calls-for-a-year/

I see there are lots of hacks out there. Never had MJ so never tried any
but if you have Asterisk and you like to play it might be something to
try. At least that would eliminate the snooping issue.

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010, Eric at Lucii.org wrote:

"Those that sacrifice essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Ben Franklin (1759)

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *
*  215-431-6307		   *
* doug@crompton.com        *