Art Clemons on 5 Oct 2010 18:00:39 -0700

Re: [PLUG] SUSE 10.2 update

On 10/05/2010 03:05 PM, Doug Crompton wrote:
> I am running SUSE 10.2 onone of my systems and the updates stopped working
> a long time ago and I just have not taken the time to fix it. Does anyone
> know what URL the update should be pointed to for this release?

If I remember correctly OpenSuse supports distributions for 18 months.
After that, most support, updates and the like disappear.  You can
either upgrade or try to manually update packages with known security
holes or packages with big improvements in behavior.  Wasn't 10.2
released in either 2007 or 2006?