Randall A Sindlinger on 13 Oct 2010 14:04:42 -0700

Re: [PLUG] networking question

Yea!  A question I feel authoritative on! (as opposed to all those
darned Ubuntu questions :-)

 # cat /etc/sysconfig/network/routes
 default 10.10.10.1 - -

If you don't have that file, you don't have a default route.
Yeah, I agree - OpenSuSE should have put that in when you installed it.
<shrug/>

HTH,
-Randall
--