Lee Marzke on 16 Oct 2010 16:49:24 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Best voip service to have a us number abroad

That's true of any VOIP I can think of. The VOIP phone would just 'register' with the VOIP service using a username/password, and the existing phone number would
then ring the phone no matter where it is located.

I use Vitelity.net for VOIP to both hardphones and Asterisk, as well as their vFAX service. Their e911 service is optional, and thus you wouldn't have to pay extra for that when
it doesn't work Internationally.

Lee