[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PLUG] WordCamp Philly
- From: Rachel Rawlings <email@example.com>
- To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] WordCamp Philly
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 14:37:13 -0400
- Cc: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:references:in-reply-to :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:content-type:message-id:cc :x-mailer:from:subject:date:to; bh=lhf2K3J0LyrrPOLbqRex4VNVplzDtbsoJF71a9ZuI1Q=; b=mLb1ldf7vwere9hW21cowptoLRzCaW+U/yiCRvRvWl3c1+UKpKVOdNMPh3KBX60IEC rUV3mIL1VQzVP1VeW5Tkl0pTBTxxsnNIC9aFKbU7Tss3eZRv6gufRfEmDzCtzbkoxhTS XsmZ1CXVvc28UfaasUIPz/omb+sxogghJZMgo=
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
Damn. Back in the day all Temple's gear was fleece, emphasis on the first four letters f-l-e-e.
But cmon, really? I remember walking from the Richard Allen homes to 29th and Columbia, then back to campus at 1am, back in 1989. Last time I drove through there (last month) it looked just as safe as Drexel and USP.
On Oct 19, 2010, at 1:49 PM, Brian Stempin <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> As a student, I can say that we have kevlar built into our Temple branded hoodies, sweat shirts, etc.
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug