CJ Fearnley on 5 Nov 2010 10:30:58 -0700

[PLUG] Cool, my bio and mug shot are on page 20 of Dec Linux Journal

Linux Journal published my bio and mug shot for their 200th issue
celebration.  I've been a subscriber (almost) continuously since issue #1!

--
We are on a spaceship; a beautiful one.  It took billions of years to develop.
We're not going to get another.  Now, how do we make this spaceship work?

CJ Fearnley                |  "Dare to be Naive" -- Bucky Fuller
cjf@CJFearnley.com         |  http://blog.CJFearnley.com
http://www.CJFearnley.com  |  http://blog.RemoteResponder.net