Claude M. Schrader on 12 Nov 2010 13:00:51 -0800

[PLUG] [Brianna.Goodman@Modis.com: Systems Administrator position-full time opportunity]

a recruiter sent this to me. Passing it on in case anyone here is
looking. Do not reply to me if interested - reply to Brianna.
Claude

----- Forwarded message from "Goodman, Brianna" <Brianna.Goodman@Modis.com> -----

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 15:50:29 -0500
From: "Goodman, Brianna" <Brianna.Goodman@Modis.com>
To: <claude@claudeschrader.com>
Subject: Systems Administrator position-full time opportunity

   Hi Claude,

   I am looking for a Linux Administrator for a full time opportunity with my
   direct client in Paoli, PA. Below are the details. Please let me know if
   you or someone you know would be interested.

   I look forward to hearing from you!

   -Brianna

Systems Administrator/Operations Engineer

   An  exciting new startup in the Philadelphia region, is seeking a systems
   administrator or operations engineer to join its growing team. Reporting
   to the Chief Technology Officer, this person will be a key player on the
   technology team, working on the end-to-end technology platform.

  Responsibilities

   .  Work closely with the technology team to define the overall technology
   platform and strategy.

   .  Works within the technology team to define and implement the internal
   operating environment. This means installing, operating, and optimizing
   builds, continuous integration, development environments, testing
   environments.

   .  Define and implement the production hosting environment, likely using
   Amazon Web Services.

   .  Define the monitoring platform and strategy.

   .  Assist in hardening the software platform by performing performance
   optimization, security analysis, scalability testing, etc.

  Requirements

   .  Experience working in small teams

   .  Linux Administration

   .  Apache Administration

   .  MySQL Administration

   .  Performance Tuning, Testing, Measuring

   .  Nagios monitoring

   .  Developing high volume web applications.

   .  VMWare

   .  Nice to have: Python scripting

   .  Nice to have: Amazon Web Services

   Brianna Goodman

   Resource Development Manager

   Modis

   Phone: 610-832-2227

   Fax: 610-397-0680

   [1]www.modis.com

   [2]http://www.linkedin.com/in/briannagoodman/

   [3]https://twitter.com/BriannaModis

   The key question to keep asking is, "Are you spending your time on the
   right things? Because time is all you have." - Randy Pausch (The Last
   Lecture)