Adam Zion on 17 Nov 2010 12:37:20 -0800

[PLUG] Ubuntu linux + a new mobile phone, the bitter end.

This is my last post on this, I promise.

I was able to get the program WAMMU (http://wammu.eu/) to connect to
my phone. When I did so, however, I found that it could transfer
precious few things to + from my phone, mostly due to limitations of
the hardware. Translation: it's cheap, very simple phone, which
handles phone calls + basic Web browsing decently, but don't expect
much in the way of multimedia support. Its ringtones seem to be of the
MIDI variety, rather than digital samples.

Thanks for the help, since I've at least learned a lesson in the
future: spring for the better phone when I'm eligible to replace this
one.

-Z

--
Adam+Zion, MCSE+I, Registered Linux User #471910