Kevin McAllister on 13 Dec 2010 06:23:17 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Commute time to Coredial

On Dec 11, 2010, at 3:03 PM, Eric H. Johnson wrote:

> Can anyone give me an estimate of how much time to allow for to get from say
> Rt 1 and 476 to Coredial in Plymouth Meeting for Tuesday night's meeting? It
> took me over an hour Friday night to get from getting on the expressway at K
> of P to the IKEA in Norristown (via 476), but that was both a Friday and I
> understand there was an accident on the Turnpike.

I think your best bet will be 476.  And I'd count on about 45 minutes.  But as you noted accidents could push that number.

The good news is if you get here early I'll be here to let you in (unless I run to chipotle to get some dinner, in that case I'll be right back.)

And if you show up a little later than 7, no big deal, the typical agenda is that the presentation doesn't start until around 8.  And from 7 - 8 the time is spent on general conversation, or linux questions people have.