JP Vossen on 18 Dec 2010 12:55:19 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Thanks for coming to the talk on EMC

Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 13:19:49 -0500
From: "Eric H. Johnson"<ejohnson@camalytics.com>

Thanks for coming to my talk on EMC2 (Enhanced Machine Controller) at PLUG
North. The presentation material associated with the talk can be found here:

https://github.com/ehj666/Presentations

I will be giving the same talk at PLUG West on January 17.

Thanks to everyone who attended, I hope you found it interesting.

I found it interesting. I find computer control of "real world" stuff, especially the ability to make something, fascinating. Of course it's not new, but the barrier to entry is vastly lower than it's ever been and going rapidly lower. So...neat stuff.

See you at PLUG W in January.

Thanks,
JP