Douglas Muth on 4 Jan 2011 05:34:26 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Is Google-Analytics Off Line?

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 5:41 AM, Casey Bralla <MailList@nerdworld.org> wrote:
> I noticed that many of the websites I tried to visit yesterday (and this
> morning) are slow/unresponsive.  (They partially load, then stall-out).
>
> The only common item among them was that Firefox showed it was waiting to load
> www.google-analytics.com (it shows in the little window at the bottom of my
> browser window).

I know Analytics worked fine for me, as I was actively using it yesterday.

I know it's a bit late, but a traceroute would be really helpful in
trying to troubleshoot problems like this, since the network map isn't
necessarily the same as the geographical map.

-- Doug