David Coulson on 24 Jan 2011 08:09:48 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Firewall question

All I am doing is building two NAT rules which route the traffic to the appropriate destination based upon source IP of the client - That's what I took away from the original email. In the case of the two NAT rules I documented below, once the first one is matched, the second one is not used to translate that particular TCP connection.

Not sure what is so difficult about this config. Plain old Linux and iptables can do this easily.