Conor Schaefer on 26 Jan 2011 14:41:08 -0800

Re: [PLUG] why apple

Excuse the top-posting, but: have you used one? I think the U.S. at large is in love with Apple products because they are simple to use and well-designed. Linux products are great for tool mastery, but they do require a bit of expertise to wield well, don't kid yourself about that.

Also, sorry to get personal, but do you really need _o be shelling out money for your 30 year old daughter's IT needs?

(sent on the go from my Nexus One, so no iPhone accusations, please! =P)