Eric H. Johnson on 21 Mar 2011 20:51:31 -0700

[PLUG] P2P encryption and security

Hi all,

As I mentioned at the Plug West meeting, I am doing a presentation on
anonymizing and security tools for paranoid libertarians and anarchists at
what is called the Agorist Unconference, March 25-27. My presentation is at
2:00 PM Sunday. Details can be found here:
http://agora.io/etienne

The reason for the post however is that this is not really my area of
expertise, I was just asleep at the switch when everyone else took a step
backwards. :)

I will be giving a non-technical introduction to such things as P2P-DNS,
Osiris, Stealthnet, Tor, I2P, Freenet, Bitcoin, TrueCrypt and Mesh networks.
I have posted the presentation material here:
https://github.com/ehj666/Agorist

It is available as a power point ppt or pdf. An outline of the narration is
in a separate text file as well as within the notes of the ppt.

Anyone caring to take a look can send suggestions directly to me at
ejohnson@camalytics.com.

Thanks,
Eric