K.S. Bhaskar on 27 Mar 2011 05:10:17 -0700

[PLUG] [OT] Eagle Scout Tracking Sheet

I have created a spreadsheet that a troop can use to track the
progress Life scouts are making towards Eagle.  I developed it for the
troop I am associated with and we have been using it for a year or so.
 Instructions are at
http://ksbhaskar.blogspot.com/2011/03/eagle-scout-tracking-sheet.html
and I would welcome any suggestions for improvement, either to the
instructions or the spreadsheet itself.  For those on the list who are
associated with scout troops, please do pass the link on to the
scoutmaster or the advancement committee chair.

Regards
-- Bhaskar

--
Windows does to computers what smoking does to humans