Floyd Johnson on 3 Apr 2011 04:20:52 -0700

[PLUG] OT: thoughts on malware

As my sister and I fought an intrusive program off of my mum's rig
recently, my sister referred to the thing as a "Trojan"-even if it had
actually "bogarted" its way into place via a defect in either AOL itself
or the MSIE binaries it relied on (*curses both apps in Spanish*).

To this, my mum admitted to having thought up a coarse joke about the
people who create malware. I concluded that it went something like, "It
sort of makes you want to put a certain latex-based Carter-Wallace
product over the heads of the people who create malware-you're supposed
to put a 'French letter' on those."