Paul L. Snyder on 5 Apr 2011 20:53:48 -0700

Re: [PLUG] PLUG West @4/18/2011 proposed topic: Squeak on Android

Hi, Dimitry,

Thanks!  Sounds like a great topic.  There is a speaker pending for
April 18, just waiting for final confirmation on the schedule.  If
he decides that he can't do it, then your talk would be great, otherwise
we can put you down for a later slot.

Thanks,
Paul