Claude M. Schrader on 24 Apr 2011 06:53:37 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Fwd: [plug-announce] Richard M. Stallman speaking about Digital Inclusion at Penn on Wed., Apr 20 at 4:30 PM

On 08:17 Sat 23 Apr     , Amul Shah wrote:
> Did anyone go to this?
>
> Amul

I did. It was somewhat entertaining, though it was mostly the same rants
you've heard from him for years. My takeaway from it: don't take amtrak,
don't use a personal tracking and surveaillance device i mean cellphone,
don't rent cars, dont use zip car or PCS, don't use any commercial SW,
turn javascript off, since thats commercially licensed code etc etc etc.

He auctioned off a small stuffed GNU for the FSF. It sold for $150.
amazing