Robert Spangler on 1 May 2011 12:15:42 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Need help in Hamburg

On Saturday 30 April 2011 15:18, the following was written:

>  Does anyone have a contact in Hamburg who can do an Ubuntu install or
>  a windows repair at a cost less than shipping or acquisition
>  alternatives?  Everyone I know from online tech communities is in
>  Bavaria or Eastern Germany.

Has he even looked in the local area for a computer shop or the local uni for
help?  I cannot believe there are no computer shops in the area.  Hamburg is
big and this would be cheaper then shipping.

--

Regards
Robert

Linux