Adam Zion on 7 May 2011 19:40:08 -0700

[PLUG] Obsoleted packages

OK, I'm running into something insanely stupid. I upgraded from
Maverick to Natty. And, after doing so, I found that I could no longer
run Openbox, b/c it complained about not matching the kernel. No
problem- just remove + reinstall, right? Wrong- Synaptic (and command
line apt-get) tells me, oh so helpfully, that the package has been
obsoleted + replaced. That's it- no suggestions of how to repair this,
etc.

Thoughts?

-Z

--
Adam+Zion, MCSE+I, Registered Linux User #471910