Paul L. Snyder on 1 Jun 2011 07:42:23 -0700

[PLUG] Replacement speaker needed for tonight's PLUG Central meeting

Unfortunately, our originally scheduled speaker for tonight's PLUG
Central meeting is down with a nasty bug, and we need to find a
replacement.

Anybody have a presentation they'd like to give this evening?  Maybe
something that they've given in another venue that PLUG folks might be
interested in?  Or something that you've been working on recently?

Paul