Mike Sheinberg on 2 Jun 2011 07:52:56 -0700

[PLUG] Finding a Home for some AIX machines

I'm trying to clear out the data center at work and I'm looking at getting rid of an IBM rack filled with a H80 Enterprise Server and some type of HDD array IBM box. These machines are assumed to be in working order but honestly, they've never been used for about 5+ years and we have no use for them anymore.

If this sounds like something someone is interested in, please contact me off-list so I can provide photos / more information and we can setup some kind of arrangement.