Adam Zion on 13 Jun 2011 07:51:50 -0700

[PLUG] USB audio interface w/linux support?

OK, here's an oddball question.

I'm looking to play guitar on Second Life- seriously, people tip you
to do this- and I'm told that a good thing would be to use a USB audio
interface to combine the two audio channels- guitar (from a pickup)
and voice- into a single mono channel + then feed this to a stream.

I've seen a simple Behringer USB interface, but it appears to have
only RCA inputs, where I'd need dual 1/4" inputs. Any suggestions for
a USB audio adapter with 1/4" inputs that supports linux?

Yes, I've Googled- that's where I found the small Behringer interface
I mentioned.

-Z