Julien Vehent on 14 Jun 2011 15:13:04 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Emergency call for speaker for TONIGHT! Yikes!

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:58:02 -0400, Paul L. Snyder wrote:
Our scheduled speaker for tonight had something unavoidable that came up,
and had to cancel...so, it looks like we may be without a speaker for
tonight's North meeting (starting roughly one hour from now).

Unless, that is, a hero/heroine on a white horse can ride in with talk
in hand?

Otherwise, looks like it'll be general discussion at the meeting tonight.

I always suspected those nosql database to have a rather low reliability :p

Too bad, I was rather curious about cassandra

Julien