Paul L. Snyder on 21 Jun 2011 19:04:02 -0700

[PLUG] (fwd) IPsoft

Linux-related job postings.  I don't know anything about them directly,
contact Dustin for more info.

Paul

----- Forwarded message from Dustin Long <Dustin.Long@ip-soft.net> -----

From: Dustin Long <Dustin.Long@ip-soft.net>
Subject: IPsoft
To: "'paul@pataprogramming.com'" <paul@pataprogramming.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 16:04:43 -0400

Paul,

It's nice to meet you.  I'm reaching out to you regarding several Linux openings with our company (IPsoft).  Please note, we are NOT a recruitment or staffing firm, but a global leading technology company.  I was forwarded your information from a colleague.

We have 7 Linux System Administration openings with our company and are looking to fill them in different  locations.  Philadelphia and West Chester are a couple places we would like to hire

Can you distribute and/or post the openings to your website?  Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Dustin
Dustin Long
Corporate Recruiter