Paul L. Snyder on 9 Jul 2011 18:50:00 -0700

[PLUG] Speakers needed for all chapters

The PLUG calendar is looking a little empty...we have a North talk on the
schedule for this month and a West talk for next month, but that's it.
Most worrisome, we don't yet have a speaker down for PLUG West on the
18th of this month.

So: if you have a topic that you'd like to give a 50-minute talk on at
any or all of the PLUG chapters, this would be a perfect time to volunteer.
Your talks are what makes PLUG work

Please respond to the list or contact me directly if you've got a topic
that you'd like to propose.

Paul