Drew Lehman on 10 Jul 2011 18:43:21 -0700

[PLUG] Fwd: Register Now for INetU's IT Expert Series: 2011 Data Security Summit!

Title: INetU IT Expert Series - 2011 Data Security Summit
I know this is short notice, but I figured I would forward it to see if anyone was interested. I know there are still some openings left. Hey, free food and info!

INetU IT Expert Series - 2011 Data Security Summit
Visit the IT Expert Series Website

Are you legally prepared for the upcoming cyber-war?

Do you know how USBs can destroy your network?

What are your businessâ top vulnerabilities?

Discover these answers and more as INetU presents the 2011 IT Expert Series Data Security Summit, featuring speakers from:

  • Elman Technology Law
  • INetU Managed Hosting
  • Trustwave
  • Microsoft
  • Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc.

Attendance is free and includes a continental breakfast, roundtable lunch, and networking/cocktail reception following the event.

For more information, visit http://resources.inetu.net/e/3682/2011-07-05/7RYJK/218898832.

Register Now

July 13, 2011
9AM-5PM