Michael Lazin on 15 Jul 2011 11:18:10 -0700

Re: [PLUG] install centos6 from a debian rescue system

Edit the /boot/grub/grub.cfg file of the Debian rescue system - if s/he doesn't have access to the grub screen of the server during

The debian rescue system is the equivalent of a live cd, separate from the system drive.  I don't think permanent changes can be made to /boot on the rescue system.