Conor Schaefer on 18 Jul 2011 08:29:51 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Desperately seeking... dinky little screws

Eric's advice is great, but if you're still missing a screw, check out ifixit.com for a parts guide to your system. If you can find the exact size you need, ordering a replacement set of screws from Amazon is an option. Friends and coworkers tell me they've had luck contacting both jewelers and eyeglass stores, who routinely stock tiny screws, but I've never gone that route myself.