Drew Lehman on 20 Jul 2011 14:13:55 -0700

Re: [PLUG] FYI.. etc.

Ok, since I had more responses than I anticipated, I am going to send
this to the list rather to each individual person.
The company is Zecozi (www.zecozi.com).  The startup is venturing into
the "social commerce" arena and I am told they are in a position to
revolutionize the way many people shop online.  I can't mention much
more than that other than they have a patent in for it.  Bonus, they are
including engineers working on the project to be included on the
patent.  Might be a nice check on the resume.  Anyway, I do not have job
description as of yet, but you can contact  Deana Zelenka at
dzelenka@zecozi.com to send your resume or get more information.